Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome

Are You Thirsty for Beer?!


In the next few months I am going to take you on a journey around the Palm Beach and Broward County area in search of some great Microbreweries. 


This blog is going to explore many imported beers, the difference in beer types as well as the beers with the highest percentages of alcohol. There will be some tastings too! :) I want to give you and insight as to what locations are great hang out spots and what locations are just nice to chill at. This blog will touch on the environment and location of microbreweries to help give an idea of the night you are looking to have. 


One of my main focuses will be on "World Of Beers" a local bar in Coconut Creek, Florida. I will explore every level of the bar and all that is has to offer... Which is a lot. I will blog about Brick House in Fort Lauderdale that is such a great location and then move up to Palm Beach County and explore a few in that area. 


Please feel free to add comments to my blog, make suggestions and try to emerge yourself in the experience I am going to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment